Become a Friend of Rady Children's Hospital Auxiliary – you can make a difference!
- 51% of the 192,000 in-patients treated at Rady Children's have little or no medical insurance
- Philantrhropy funds programs that are not covered by insurance and helps purchase needed medical equipment used to care for patients in all sizes from tiny premature infants to high school seniors
- Our county-wide organization helps to educate families an advocate for children with in the communities we serve
When you become a Friend of the Auxiliary you:
- Become affiliated with an organization you value
- Determine your level of involvement
- Receive periodic updates from Rady Children's showing how you make a difference
- Have "member access" to the Auxiliary website
- Receive invitations to Auxiliary-wide events
If you are interested in becoming a "Friend of the Auxilary", click here to register. If you are inerested in becoming a "Friend" of a unit, click here.