Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Help the kids at Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego and support the 25th Annual U-T Kids' NewsDay.
Who can help?
- Community Groups
How can you be involved?
- Click here to volunteer to sell papers and collect donations on Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- Sponsor U-T Kids' NewsDay and receive recognition in the U-T and on NBC
- Pre-order copies to give to your customers, employees or friends
- Sell papers at your school or work, all proceeds benefit Rady Children's Hospital
- Look for volunteers wearing yellow aprons and donate on October 21
- Make a donation
Participate in the Essay Contest
- Click here to enter the essay contest, winners will be featured in the paper
- Click here to download and print the essay contest poster
For more information or sponsorship opportunities, call 858-966-4965.
For advertising in the U-T Kids' NewsDay section, call 619-718-5735.
Find updates on www.facebook.com/ut.kidsnewsday.
Thank you to our partners: