Whether you’re part of a large corporation or a small community organization, you can become a Rady Children’s Miracle Maker.
It’s fun and creative. And it’s profoundly important.
What is a Miracle Maker?
Miracle Makers are individuals, clubs, businesses or groups of friends who hold fundraising events for Rady Children’s, raising at least $500 annually.
Your enthusiasm and commitment will make your fundraising efforts truly shine, and we’ll help you develop your ideas.
- Becoming a Miracle Maker can increase employee morale, enrich networking opportunities and strengthen community awareness.
- Miracle Makers enjoy building a spirit of giving among friends, family and co-workers.
- Access to Internet fundraising technology - click here to create your own personal fundraising page!
Miracle Makers Council: Going the Extra Mile
Can you do more? Miracle Makers who raise $5,000 annually or more enjoy some extra-special complimentary benefits:
- Institutional membership in the Miracle Makers Council
- Invitations to Miracle Makers events and the Rady Children’s Annual Meeting
- Union-Tribune Kids’ NewsDay Recognition Ad
- Rady Children’s Annual Report Recognition
- Listing in the credits of the annual telethon broadcast
For more information, please call Rady Children's Hospital Foundation at 858.966.5988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will help a child. And that is always a very special kind of miracle.
Ricky, shown here with his mother, Ivette, was admitted to Rady Children's Critical Care Center after a seizure in 2008. Ricky is now back at home and doing well.